Tuesday 19 April 2011

You love metal, I love rock!

It has been a week since I work now…

I’m still trying to get along with my colleagues, especially my senior/promoter-in-charge in the shop…

Yeah, just found out she is just the person in charge and not the super…

Anyway, I bought my “uniforms” today. A stripes green sweater from Wild Channel and a green sweater from Hotto Windo. It’s but 1 free 1, so what the heck!

So I don’t really have to worry bout what shirt should I wear next time I go to work. All I have to worry about now are my hairstyle, jeans and shoes. Damn! I just want to go to work, not dating!

There is actually a debate (not really, just a figure of speech but it still cool) about what kind of song should we play in the shop.

If you ask me, I will choose from pop to screamo and everything in between. But my colleague (let’s call him Mr.M) insist that we play metal genre… I can still accept punk rock but anything that goes heavier that iblessthefall is totally unacceptable. The songs easily scared the customers away!! The second they hear the song (especially the non-stop deep screaming) they instantly change their direction since 80% of the customers at TL Subang are people with family….

However, the songs do attract those who wanted to withdraw their money (the Maybank ATM is situated just in front of the shop) but all of them will have this strange glance…

Me and Mr.M did have some fun though… headbanging now and then… ignoring everyone that looks at us. We should have use that leisure time to reorganise the storage room instead. Maybe next time… the storage room won’t go anywhere. It will only gets very messy, that’s all (damn, what an attitude).

 

No comments: