Tuesday 19 April 2011

curse you for making me post twice in a day…

I stumbled upon my friend’s post. The problem has been among Malays since we can spell APPLE.

Ok, that bullshit… like my friend said, it’s the mentality. Those who can’t speak fluent English are actually envy at those who can even speak English with some accent here and there. I’m the very near example of a typical Malay guy who can speak fluent English (even though I have to admit that sometime I do have problems with grammar while writing) with some British accent.

When SOME people hear me talking in English (I have to emphasize the word some) they thought I’m Chinese instead of Malay. While SOME will say that I’m just showing off.

Damn it people, it’s not for showing off. Just admit that you are envy. You often listen and sing those popular English songs but never give a damn bout the bloody pronunciation and spelling. That’s your problem! You just don’t care bout all these “small” things. You can easily find all the right tools that you need to learn how to speak fluent English via Internet, but you use the bloody Internet for Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc.

Oh, one more thing; stop blaming the school systems and teachers damn it! It’s your own fault for not teaching your children correctly. Your children only spend maximum time of 8 hours per day at school and maximum of 8 hours per week with their English teacher. Hence, the children are spending more time with parents. You can do the bloody math. Plus, it’s not everyday you went to the salon, spa, or massage parlour.

No comments: