Thursday 7 April 2011

Damn, when was the last time I even write something??

it has been a while since I post something here...
I guess I just don't have the mood even though I have a lot of time.
few things just "suddenly" happened in my life.
~I quit university...
~I can't go to Malaysia's well-known art school...
~I got a whole one year to "think bout my future"...
those are a few of them...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
btw, now I remember why I used Windows Live Writer to update my blog...
things in here just end up "lag" with my typing speed...
and it's not even in the full speed (it isn't "that" fast anyway)...
there are so many typing errors I just can't stop cursing at the screen (which totally innocent in this case)...


P/S: currently I got no idea for my doodles... we'll just wait and see then.

3 comments:

mishu blur~ said...

what?? u quit from univsty? is it true? but y???astounded. seriously!

Zie said...

my gpa last sem was quite bad, hence my mom requested for me to quit. at least now i can study in art, it is a blessing in disguise..

mishu blur~ said...

owh!! so means u'r still study bt u'r taking diff course la eyh?and diff place?or still at the sme place??

okay~ what kind of course u were in last sem?



p/s: my english not so good. but i'm keep learning..hehe.