Friday 22 April 2011

I woke up this morning and realised I’m actually late.

I know I was late this morning, but I still have time to have some breakfast (roti canai and teh tarik). I arrived at the KTM station at 9.30 a.m.

Thank God I managed to punch my card exactly at 10.00 a.m. PHEW! Today I used almost half of my working time organizing the store room for the new stocks…

I also just found out that I have to work at TL Sunway from 30th April until 2nd May since they are having member day and they need extra man power. Maybe it is the advantage of being friends with the supervisor. Hahaha. Since my dad will be going to Johor on 29th April and will only be coming back on 1st May, I might have to ask my dearest friend/sister for a ride.

Oh, to dear readers; Tropicana Life Sunway Pyramid will held a member day on 30th April to 2nd May . All Tropicana's brand will be on sale up to 70%. Be there or be square. It is an early invitation. Don’t worry, the discounts are also apply to non-members, but members can always get extra 20% off as long as you don’t forget your member card.

 

No comments: