Friday 15 October 2010

I will survive

The title is the same with that evergreen song eh?




I got bored today, then a friend of mine told me about Philadelphia Experiment. The experiment was allegedly based on an aspect of the unified field theory, a term coined by Albert Einstein. The Unified Field Theory aims to describe mathematically and physically the interrelated nature of the forces that comprise electromagnetic radiation and gravity. What's Unified Field Theory? It is an attempt to unify the fundamental forces of physics (gravity, electromagnetic and nuclear forces)  between elementary particles into a single theoretical framework. In other word, it is a theory to combine quantum physics. However, to date there is no absolute evidence that it is possible to unify gravity with other forces. Back to the Philadelphia Experiment... it is said that they manage to make USS Eldridge invisible, but also teleported from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Norfolk, Virginia. Well, I wish this isn't conspiracy theory. I want to have teleportation + invisibility...


Okay, back to reality.

Trying to get close with someone who have wall surrounding that person is not an easy task. Imagine, every morning, you see the person's frustrated face. It's either "why-I-must-go-to-class-early-in-the-morning" face or "I-did-not-have-enough-sleep-last-night" face...

My room mate got a fever today (hahaha! serve him right). It's a no surprise though since he has been in bed for the last 24hours... I didn't see him get off the bed unless to go to the toilet. I did gave him paracetamol just in case... I'm not 'that' cruel.

No comments: