Sunday 17 October 2010

Huhh?!!

Well, it's study week... and I'm so not in the mood to study. But still got the spirit to write some craps....

Each time I read my own blog, I asked myself; am I a blogger? I don't see myself a blogger, but as a free-spirit writer. I write (or type) whatever I like, whenever I want. Some might ask why I use English as my medium even though English is my second language (one of the reason why there are and will be so many grammar mistakes in this blog). In Malay, I would have to use "saya - awak" so that me; the writer will be 'the same level' as the readers since the reader might be someone older and I don't want to sound rude to use "aku - kau"... using "saya - awak" sound very nerdy to me, so I decided to use English since using "I - you" won't make me sound rude but also destroy the age barrier.Why do I love to write craps? Well, one man trash is another man treasure. Some might see this as craps, some might see this as art, so on and so forth.



Who wants to play truth or dare?!! XD

No comments: