Friday 29 October 2010

Bang your head to the wall, and you are good to go...

Suddenly I got interested in these doodle thing... but I don't want to be a copycat. Meow...

I realised something today; foods don't just appear by itself on the table. You must find them... they like to play hide and seek. Wait, am I high? I'm talking bout playing hide and seek with foods. Anyway, the greatest place that foods can hide is inside our stomach... so that no other foods (and people) can find them. What are you waiting for? Grab some foods and help them hide!



P/S: I love you Hanis! ops... I mean, I love your blog Hanis! hehehe..~

1 comment:

Hanis Manis said...

haha. putting craps in labels memang syok oh. macam subtext. heee.

and and please doodle jugak. so that i ada geng.

u will definitely suka blog ni, hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com

thanks sebab suka blog i!

p/s: at least ada jugak yang suka lukisan i. haishh.