Thursday 4 November 2010

The before and after effect

First of all, I would like to say hello to my avatar.... hee~

Yeah, this is "me".


















We all hate examination right? We spent too many time enjoying ourselves and less time studying...

















I basically sleep almost the whole day one day before my examination. It's like I'm downloading all the informations from the notes into my brains.


















But the system is flaw... Every time I'm in the examination hall, I feel like I have been thrown away from a catapult by the questions. The questions don't want me to answer them.
















I did felt a little regret after the exam due to the fact that I was too lazy to study... but only for five minutes. Hehehe... Then I spend my time playing games and surfing the Internet.





P/S: I drew manga before, that's why my doodles are cute.

1 comment:

Zie said...

hahaha...my drawings mner ada superbly awesome.... biasa2 jelah.