Sunday 26 September 2010

Welcome Dear Pretty Visitors...

1st post....for this blog. I had several blogs before... but thing got complicated, and the next thing I knew I'm creating a new blog. So not so a little intro bout myself then..

I'm just your typical Malay guy that you can find everyday on the street. Except that I don't really look like Malay, instead I look like a Chinese guy. I love to curse once in awhile... well everybody curse now and then right? My BMI is under-weight!! I'm currently trying to gain weight, which is not a success. My laptop is fill with games; Swat 4, Silent Hill 4, Warcraft 3, Need For Speed Carbon, etc... I guess you get the point. I prefer download whole album instead of a song... less hassle. The volume of my voice is quite low since I hate when people shout at me, so I don't want to shout at other. I love chocolate, the colour purple, typo, and cute things. I guess that's it for now, can't tell you everything in one bloody post. Why? It's my bloody blog, that's why...

No comments: