Thursday 30 September 2010

I am not asleep yet

Yup, I'm not going to sleep for real... The only thing that is running through my mind right now is SHE. I never felt this way before. Is it guilt? Why does is hurt so much? Am I a jerk? Why are these bloody questions are floating in my mind right now? Does anybody know how to make it disappear? When will it ends? Why there are so many questions?

Okay, enough with those crap for a while. It's 4.24 am (at the time I wrote this). I am tired, but I can't fall asleep. I'm sure I don't have sleeping problem. I used to sleep anywhere and any time I want. Damn, I'm starting to talk bout more crap... I'm sure my brain has stop functioning correctly...

1 comment:

Hanis Manis said...

a women really can drive you crazy. ;)

literally and non literally.