Saturday 15 October 2011

the sea looks calm, but there’s a storm at the ocean

I’m pretty sure nobody ever read my blog. If there are readers, there should be some comments by now. Well, for the sake of “I-love-to-write-anything-even-if-it’s-craps” I’ll continue writing craps, craps and more craps.

I’m currently at a point where relationship and love doesn’t mean anything. Yeah, I’m back to that point again. I just hope this doesn’t effect my performance at work though. But one of my friend is currently having one of the greatest experience in her life. She needs her friends more than I do. I know that deep inside, she is very fragile and a part of her is gone forever.

2 comments:

Zhi Zhi Zin said...

Siapa donk ? Hahahah . Tell lahhh !

Zie said...

some things are best kept secret....hahaha