Wednesday 13 July 2011

Deep inside, I am just a human after all.

“Do you really love her?” my twinny asked me.

The question actually makes me wonder, do I even believe in love anymore? I realised that there is no more pain in my chest, but it is hollow. Have I got over J? If I have, why there is a f-ing hole in my chest?

People say that a good-looking guy can always get the girls easily. Not in my case though… I got Chinese look… Malay girls won’t approach me because of my look, Chinese girls won’t approach me because they know that I’m Malay (I can’t speak Mandarin or Cantonese). Strange how the world works… change my case into a girl and the girl easily attract both Malay and Chinese guys. I know that I don’t have that friendly looks all the time. I just don’t get it anymore. What does a girl really want from a guy?

I just wish that I have a time machine… I don’t want to go to the past and reset it, I want to go to the future and see who will be at my side.

No comments: